Thursday, December 17, 2009

Painful Waxing Pictures My Bf Lost A Crossdressing Bet, What Should He Wear/do?

My bf lost a crossdressing bet, what should he wear/do? - painful waxing pictures

My BF lost a bet down on the Division I tournament, and now has to dress and behave like a girl for a week. Which of these ideas I do?
1) What is disturbing: it is requested an lingerie shop assistant for help and comments, the introduction of "their" say to all my friends, to the beach, walk, etc.
2) It is the painful wax all body hair to make him wear 6 "+ heels and a corset, I spent hours in make-up, etc.
3) make it unforgettable: the ear piercing, waxing eyebrows, on the label and make-up lessons to go and take lots of pictures
To have fallen 4): Take her to a spa, girly movies, and you can choose the most beautiful bag in the mall
5) What is sexy: underwear I wear, the quality poor enough for the bed
6) To be honest: putting locks on their heels and bras to hide clothing for men, threats, or if he does not obey
7) Make girly: a lot of makeup, pink and shopping.

Of all these options should I use?
Even if you have suggestions or OUTIFTS, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment