Friday, January 8, 2010

Laser Eye Treatment In India Hi Folks, I Wanna Go For Laser Treatment For EYE. Can Anyone Suggest Me Which Is The Best Hospital To Approach?

Hi Folks, I wanna go for Laser treatment for EYE. Can anyone suggest me which is the Best hospital to approach? - laser eye treatment in india

I am in Hyderabad, India. I want to take me for laser treatment of the eye (nearsightedness) to. I was looking for a good and better hospital. In this process, and there was some confusion between them. So please advise me which is better than UR and knowledge is very useful for me if someone contact information has been submitted to the surgeory. Thank you in advance for KSR ---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do not do the surgery.
The lenses are of better quality.

Post a Comment