Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can 7 Month Old Get Lung Infection Easiest Way To Start A Nursing Career??? AND FAST!!! PLEASE HELP...?

Easiest way to start a nursing career??? AND FAST!!! PLEASE HELP...? - can 7 month old get lung infection

I put my mind to become a nurse. The problem is that I now any kind of diploma ... In 17 years I had left school because I have a son 10 months with a progression of the disease called spinal muscular atrophy type 1. Who needs my attention, and has recently been in hospital, often for pneumonia and other infections of the lungs and airways. I was told that was the easiest way to the Career Center for 9 months to go [in Class 7 months and 2 months] as a volunteer nurse. the thing is I need something fast .... My children, the disease is deadly, and also recently signed the DNR papers for him [do not resuscitate]. if something happened, I need some kind of motivation to continue ... If you have any further information, please let me know!

Basic information:
JESSICA
17 years old
BROWNSVILLE TEXAS
Total grade last one was in the grade 9

If you have any questions, msg me diazjessica03_15@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Scooby said...

In your case I would suggest a GED instead of a diploma. and then you can enter a community college and get to work to become a nurse with a degree of AS. I will tell you that, although it is difficult to enter the nursing school at the present time ...
I wish the school rejects 3.9-4.0 GPA and other criteria for their meetings.
So if you want to be a nurse, you have to sacrifice a lot and study in order to develop them. The nursing schools are affected, and accept only the best of the best.

ejhamilt... said...

I'm sorry to hear my treasure. You need their GED. The best route may be a CNA, STNA, then LPN, then RN. This is a course that will take a few years and much of his time. My friend goes to school from Monday to Friday 8-5pm for the next 2 years to an RN. However, you can consider that when you are in school and what happens to him? No school, you can. Motivate Only you motivate yourself and keep your head to the right. Take your time. Enjoy your life with him while you can. Then when you go to school, knows that his son be proud to see, you would stand strong. Good luck!

Post a Comment