Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fatigue With Ovarian Cyst Ovarian Cyst And Enlarged Lymph Nodes What Is Going On With Me?

Ovarian cyst and enlarged lymph nodes what is going on with me? - fatigue with ovarian cyst

4cm recently found a complex ovarian cyst on the walls of my right ovary, severe low back pain in the last 10 days and sometimes severe pain and constant pain in lower abdomen / pelvis one months. My lymph nodes are enlarged in the pool and 1 inch in length, which is felt on both sides. For months now I have continued and in the neck and ... my doctor wants to wait and not become another scan to see what happens with the cyst, but it hurts soo much, and nothing was prescribed .. What can I get without a prescription for it? I was also a symptom of extreme fatigue suddenly during the last few months and a half ... What do you think is the cause?

1 comment:

Mum Mum said...

Try a new doctor!

Post a Comment