Monday, February 22, 2010

Gibson Hummingbird Opinions Has Anyone Heard Of BM Concert Spanish Guitars?

Has anyone heard of BM Concert Spanish Guitars? - gibson hummingbird opinions

I got this guitar a few years ago and I searched the Internet but can not find something in it. The label is green inside and said: "BM Concert" and "Made in Spain" in it. Rappers like a Gibson Hummingbird, but I think its true. I have a few photos of her in my profile Ultimate - guitar.com, please send me a message if you want to have maps of parts of the guitar.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/JSLee ...

It's really in my head, I know nothing beyond that is manufactured in Spain. I want to know which model it is, because although it seems very cheap, it's a guitar very well in my opinion. Someone else has a guitar like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment