Sunday, February 14, 2010

S Du Who Do You Think Could Play Evra Von In The Cirque Du Freak Movie?

Who do you think could play Evra Von in the cirque du freak movie? - s du

Patrick Fugit is good for the role of Evra, but believes it may have played in the movie Vampire Wizard Evra? I can not wait for the movie, come out! In tired of all the vampire novel, and eventually people will start thinking differently about the film. The vampire movie has a lot of black comedy, romance in her more. After all, Cirque du Freak is converted into a movie.

1 comment:

♥☺Tony Slattery Rox! ☺♥ said...

I agree! People are finally starting to film with the exception! ^ ^
I know this may seem a little hypocritical, given what I just said, but someone can be a little younger ... not trying to complain, but I would have chosen a young actor. =]
I do not know if ...

Post a Comment